UX Designer (f/m/d)
Phrase is a fast-growing SaaS company that believes everyone should be able to use software in their native language. We are the leading translation management system, and the most reliable way to localize a website or mobile application. Our product helps teams of all sizes to scale their translation processes through smart automation. Phrase is growing rapidly and currently partners with over a thousand businesses in over 60 countries.
You will work hand in hand with our Product Managers, Designers, and Developers to collectively develop the product into the right direction. You will be the voice of the user and the expert when it comes to user experience. To assist with this, we will offer you the necessary creative freedom and the tools to do your research. You will be implementing innovative ideas and take Phrase to the next level with us.
What will I be doing?
- Understanding our customer's needs by conducting research, analyzing user feedback and doing market research
- Creating concepts and turning them into both functional and appealing features that make the workflows of our customers easier and more productive
- Developing scribbles, user journey maps, wireframes, mockups and other assets, to design simple user flows and improve the usability of Phrase
- Explore and evaluate UX best practices and incorporate them into Phrase
- Conduct and participate in creative workshops with other Product Team members
- Constantly broadening your thinking to empower our users when they create products for a global audience, enter new markets or design for foreign cultures
What skills do I need?
- Experience as a Digital Product Designer or UX Designer
- Ability to understand complex processes and to break them down to the essentials
- An international mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the capability to clearly communicate the rationale behind your designs
- Ability to self-organize, working cross-functionally, and manage multiple projects
- Experience with the leading design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What does Phrase offer?
- We are driven by our desire to build the best product on the market to make the localization workflows easier
- We follow the Holacracy approach, allowing for a strong involvement of each individual, efficient communication and high personal responsibility
- We strive for goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- We let you choose your hardware
- We work together as a team with a long-term perspective
- We want to get things shipped and have ambitious goals, but after a productive day we all enjoy having time for life’s other enjoyments
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees
- We work together in a modern and spacious office in the heart of Hamburg
We are looking forward to getting to know you!