Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company from Hamburg. Phrase enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We’re looking for a product manager to join our product team. In this position, you will shape our product strategy and roadmap to build the future of software localization for our customers and software developers. We are seeking dynamic individuals who can roll up their sleeves and distill complex workflows into clearly defined product specifications.
What will I be doing?
- Engage with our users to collect insights and analyze their feedback
- Identify opportunities to increase the value of our product by analyzing user data and measuring success of developed features
- Develop product roadmaps for our growing product team and become the end-to-end owner of features and product parts
- Track progress of product and engineering activities to ensure key development milestones are achieved
- Develop and evolve the practice of product management at Phrase
- Collaborate very closely with our UX Designer and UI Designer
What skills do I need?
- You thoroughly understand how software is built and have 2+ yrs experience as a product owner/manager or similarly-titled role in an agile environment
- You can demonstrate that you’ve got excellent project coordination skills, having delivered projects on time, building consensus and justifying any concessions you’ve made along the way
- You’re adept at writing clear and efficient project specs, breaking up epics logically
- You are self-driven and challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Profound language skills in English (verbal and written), German would be a big plus
What does Phrase offer?
- We are driven by our desire to build the best product on the market to make the life of developers easier
- We follow the Holacracy approach, allowing for a strong involvement of each individual, efficient communication and high personal responsibility
- We strive for goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- We let you choose your hardware
- We prefer output over attending long meetings
- We work together as a team with a long-term perspective
- We want to get things shipped and have ambitious goals but after a productive day we all enjoy having time for life’s other pleasures
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees