Customer Success Manager (m/w/d)
We are a startup that helps software developers around the world to internationalize their software. Phrase automates time-consuming translation processes, making software accessible to more people worldwide. We have been growing successfully since our launch in 2012. Many international customers are already using phrase in their development processes, translating the content of their own software into the languages of their global users.
For our Customer Success Team, we are looking for an additional, motivated team member with strong communication skills at the soonest possible date. Our goal is to provide our customers with optimal support in setting up and using Phrase.
What will I be doing?
- You are the first contact person for our customers, e.g. when integrating Phrase into their product
- You accompany new and potential customers in getting to know our software and provide assistance with technical problems or questions of understanding
- You communicate with customers in writing in German and English and support our sales team in video calls with customers if required, thus continuously improving our customer experience
- You support the documentation and improvement of our software by testing new features
- You act as an internal contact person and product expert for the entire company
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Your way of working is solution-oriented, autonomous and hands-on
- You have a good instinct for communication and can focus on the needs of individual customers
- You have fun solving problems for our customers and positive feedback motivates you
- You are enthusiastic about software development and ideally have some initial experience in this area
- You also have a high technical affinity and you are particularly interested in the interaction of technical applications
What does Phrase offer?
- Startup spirit and an innovative working environment in the heart of Hamburg
- Output instead of meetings, room for new ideas and continuous learning through further training
- A respectful environment with flat hierarchies (according to Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams on the basis of the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Well-equipped office, roof terrace and BBQ in summer
- Regular team breakfast, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Budget for participation in conferences and training courses
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club
Apply directly via the application form, stating your earliest possible starting date. Do you have any questions about the application? Nora will be happy to help you. We look forward to hearing from you!