Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company from Hamburg. Phrase enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We are looking for an account manager (m/f/d) to join our sales team. In this position, you will be the main point of contact for customers from startups to enterprise companies existing all over the world. We are seeking dynamic individuals who can roll up their sleeves and have innate sales DNA within them. Besides looking after existing customers, up-selling would be your main responsibility.
What will I be doing?
- You build trusting relationships with our existing international customers
- You are the main point of contact for contract issues such as price negotiations and contract extensions
- You identify and act on up- and cross-selling potentials
- You create further demand for the customer and thus contribute to our sales targets and turnover
- You communicate mainly by telephone and e-mail and present product features via web demos
- You work hand in hand with our customer success team and share collected product feedback
- You develop new strategies and concepts to optimize our sales process
What skills do I need?
- You already have 2-3 years of sales/account management experience, ideally in the area of SaaS
- You have a high affinity for technical products
- You work in a solution-oriented, responsible and pragmatic manner
- You are a strong communicator and negotiator
- You have very good written and spoken English (German would be an advantage)
- Ideally, you have experience working in an international environment
What does Phrase offer?
- We are driven by our desire to build the best product on the market to make the life of developers easier
- We follow the Holacracy approach, allowing for strong involvement from each individual, efficient communication and high personal responsibility
- We strive for goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- We prefer output over attending long meetings
- We want to get things shipped and have ambitious goals, but after a productive day, we all enjoy having time for life’s other enjoyments
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees