Account Executive (f/m/d)
We are a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company from Hamburg. Phrase enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We’re looking for an Account Executive (m/f/d) to join our sales team. In this position, you will be the main point of contact for customers from startups to enterprise companies existing all over the world. We are seeking dynamic individuals with experience in selling technology and/or other digital products over the phone, email, and via web-based presentations.
What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for acquiring new international customers
- You will contact “cold leads” to generate prospecting accounts. Additionally, you will also receive qualified leads from our SDR team
- You will evaluate the needs of potential customers via web-based product presentations
- You proactively track new customers and identify roadblocks and obstacles to business development
- You realize our sales goals and conduct independent contract negotiations
- You accompany and advise potential customers in their purchasing process
- You will develop new sales strategies in your team and implement them directly
What skills do I need?
- You already have sales experience, ideally in the area of SaaS
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills
- Your way of working is solution-oriented, problem-solving, independent, and pragmatic
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, other languages are an advantage
- Ideally, you have international sales experience in B2B product sales
- You have a high affinity for technical products
- You set yourself high goals and are sustainably motivated to exceed them
What does Phrase offer?
- We are driven by our desire to build the best product on the market to make the life of developers easier
- We follow the Holacracy approach, allowing for strong involvement from each individual, efficient communication and high personal responsibility
- We strive for goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- We prefer output over attending long meetings
- We work together as a team with a long-term perspective
- We want to get things shipped and have ambitious goals, but after a productive day, we all enjoy having time for life’s other enjoyments
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees