Tech Recruiter (f/m/d)
We are a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company from Hamburg. Phrase enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
In order to strengthen our HR team and drive our development forward we are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter (f/ m/ d). In case your strengths include a high degree of personal initiative, perseverance and team spirit and you would like to work with us in an international environment, we would be happy to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for our technical positions and optimize them independently with your hiring managers
- You identify and contact candidates through a variety of channels, conducting both phone and personal interviews
- You create job advertisements and share them in relevant channels
- You act as a talent consultant by advising our teams in their personnel decisions and by ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- You build a candidate and partner network for your positions and develop talent pools
- You support and take on additional HR projects such as events or marketing projects
What skills do I need?
- End-to-end tech recruiting experience
- Good understanding of software development topics: programming languages, frameworks and tech trends inspire you
- Proven Active Sourcing and Interview skills
- Positive attitude, a good sense of humor and desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including fluent oral and written knowledge in English and German
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- Enjoy working with software developers
What does Phrase offer?
- Startup spirit with ambitious goals in a professional work environment
- Getting things done instead of endless meetings and decision loops
- Room for your ideas and an appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (organized according to Holacracy)
- Centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Regular team events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Budget for education and participation in trainings / conferences
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club for reduced employee rates