Junior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The Phrase localization platform has enabled hundreds of companies to scale their businesses around the world. From developers to product managers to translators to country managers, a broad audience interacts with Phrase’s solution, providing the best local user experience at all times. As a high growth company, we’re always looking for people with passion, drive, and integrity!
Do you have strong communication skills and are you known for being a strong negotiating partner? Are you ambitious and motivated to introduce our innovative product to potential customers all over the world? Then join our sales team! We can offer you a strong start in your sales career managing international sales.
What can I expect?
- You will learn all about the operations of international Software as a Service sales
- You will be in contact with stakeholders from start-ups, as well as corporate companies
- You will be contacting and qualifying potential international customers who are already interacting with Phrase (inbound)
- You will learn how to reach out successfully to stakeholders by e-mail and telephone and how to persuade them of our product
- You will coordinate and organize meetings with customers, and will pre-qualify contacts for our account executives
- You can see the added value of your work and learn from colleagues through our transparent way of working
- You will be actively involved in the development of our sales strategies and processes
- You will work within an international team, as well as cross-functionally with colleagues from the product, marketing and business development teams
Which qualifications do you need?
- You have completed an apprenticeship or a Bachelor/Master degree
- You are looking for a career start and ideally have already gained some sales experience
- You like to approach people and it is easy for you to make initial contact
- You work in a solution-oriented, self-responsible and pragmatic way
- You have very good written and spoken knowledge of English (other languages would be an advantage)
- You have a high affinity for technical products
What does Phrase offer?
- Start-up spirit and an innovative working environment in the heart of Hamburg
- Room for new ideas and continuous learning through our open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours and a respectful environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams on the basis of the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Working with modern software and a MacBook you can use privately
- Well-equipped office, roof terrace and BBQ in summer
- Regular team events, free drinks and fresh fruit
- Budget for participation in conferences and trainings
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club